This is the recipe for the Snowman Dip we served during the "Stockings were Hung" Shop Hop this past weekend. We had several requests for it - it is a quick and easy treat for holiday get togethers!!
- 1 8oz Package Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 8oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Container Cool Whip
- ½ Cup Chocolate Chips
- ¼ Cup Candy Corn Candy
- Mini Pretzel Sticks
- 1. In a large bowl, mix together Cream Cheese, Sweetened Condensed Milk and Cool Whip. Mix until well combined.
2. Fold in Chocolate Chips and Orange Candy.
3. Place the Mini Pretzel Sticks in so that they stick out of the top of the dip.
4. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
5. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
SLOW COOKER ENCHILADA SOUP
2 large chicken breasts
(1) 10 oz can red enchilada sauce
(1) 14 oz can black beans - rinsed & drained
(1) 4-7 oz can of diced green chilies
(1) 14 oz can diced tomatoes w/juice
(1) 14 oz can chicken stock
1 Tbsp minced garlic
1 tsp salt
1/2 c Minute Rice
sugar to taste (1/4 cup or so)
Place all ingredients in the slow cooker (chicken is raw - it is okay!!). Stir to combine. Cook on high 3-4 hrs OR low 6-7 hrs. Use 2 forks to shred the chicken. Serve with shredded cheese and tortilla chips or strips.